A Simple Guide To Follow Your Passion, Stay Motivated, and Live Your Dream Every Day
by Brian Knapp
You are a creative genius!
Somewhere inside you is something special. You just need the courage to let it out.
No matter who you are, you have a gift to give to the world. Are you squandering it?
Did you know that 70% of people hate their job?
You will spend about 56% of your waking life working.
The majority of people spend the majority of their life doing something they hate. I hope you aren’t one of them.
We were not meant to live this way. God didn’t make us to be wage slaves, forever in debt to our possessions.
Life can be more than that. It can be about living your dreams. It can be about following your passion. It can be about making a difference.
But to do that, you need to find your spark. You need to find your creative genius.
In this book you will learn:
- How to find your passion
- The most important daily habit in the world
- The difference between ideas and execution
- How to have better ideas more often
- Should you try to be one thing or many things?
- The secret to be great at anything
- How great artists market their work
- What living your dreams really looks like
- The secret to motivation
- How to get started on your next project
- Why freedom is more important than profit
- The importance of knowing who you aren’t
- What an owl can teach you about work
- The new kind of business designed to maximize creativity
- Where great work really comes from
- How small steps lead to giant leaps
And that is just the tip of the iceberg.
Creative Genius is your guide to finding that spark that lets you live the life of your dreams. Reading this book is the first step toward your future.
If you want to find your inner genius, you need to read this book.